Trained as a Computer Science Engineer, André Ribeirinho is an award-winning food, wine and travel entrepreneur, Portuguese Wine Expert, Certified Port Educator and a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood.
Often called a Digital Strategist, André is also known as a creator, a businessman, a marketeer, a problem solver, a drone pilot, a wine ambassador, a photographer, a gourmet traveler and an influencer.
Portuguese Wine Expert
André is Portugal’s correspondent to Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book and a Decanter Contributor with pieces like The new Portuguese white wine scene is anything but monotonous and Travel Guides like Vinho Verde, Douro Wine Travel Guide, My Lisbon, Lisbon Top Restaurants & Wine Bars.
André is also a Wine Judge at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles.
- #13 on World’s Top 20 Wine Influencers
- Portuguese Wine Personality of the Year 2010
- TWA Personality of the Year 2012
- Harpers Rising Star 2014
- Judge at Born Digital Wine Awards 2015
- Co-Founder of AVIN (an ISBN for Wine)
- Wine Event Consultant at Vinhos de Portugal no Brasil
- Co-Founder of the #Winelover Community
Address for wine samples: Rua Amorim 2, 1950-022 Lisboa, Portugal